Re: getThisTabMedia

Very interesting, I'm glad we're discussing use cases.

My focus is very much about ongoing video conferences, so pardon me if I
focus on that one.

The idea of sharing a current tab into an ongoing conference sounds
satisfies the same use as the one I had originally in mind - making it
easier to pick the tab that you want to share. So we'd need to define the
sharing target when on the tab: is it the current or another tab where the
PeerConnection is running?

I also like the idea of cobrowsing through a simple API call, but I don't
think a simple "share this tab" is sufficient for that. I understand by
cobrowsing that everyone who sees the page is able to interact with it and
everyone else sees the same effects of that interaction.

Just some further food for thought.

Cheers,
Silvia.