Re: Getting rid of SDP

> If you want to send media over QUIC or do your own crypto between encode and network (perhaps over some low-level RTP transport), then you need access to media after its encoded and before it's decoded.

I am not opposed to exposing capabilities of the platform to web pages, I just want to make sure we do that in the right order.
If what is just missing for PERC-like scenarios is this encoder/decoder API, that would raise the priority to me.
It seems though that this API might require additional APIS to being really useful (I probably need to read your presentation first).

Also, to be clear, exposing decoders/encoders that the platform supports seems good to me as a principle.
On the other hand, allowing web pages to provide their own JS/WASM encoders/decoders would require compelling scenarios that are not feasible otherwise.
I have not heard yet at any such scenario (again I might need to read your presentation first).

Thanks for your efforts in moving this forward,