Re: Why QUIC is better than sliced bread

I agree entirely with the transport/security/media split and that this is a
change to clean things up.

I thought about this years ago with media over DTLS/SCTP, since it would
largely accomplish the same thing.  But I couldn't get over how many round
trips would be needed to set it all up.  Then QUIC came along and solved
that problem.