Re: Some ideas on SVC support in WebRTC 1.0 (Take 2)

On 11/07/2018 12:06, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> Yep, sorry. I just ignore the existence of SDP and assume that, as in
> ORTC, the RtpParameters should be created by the app. This is not
> important anyway. WebRTC 1.X should generate read-only RtpParameters
> that, in the future, could/should be generated by the app.

I mean, if I understood Bernard, his issue was that it could be possible
to apply different levels of protection to each layer independently. For
example, use always flex fec for the base layer and use less bandwidth
for the others. This could also be applied to non-simulcast/svc stream,
what if I want to send flex fec for each intra and not for the rest of
the packets? I don't think that is covered.

Best regards

Sergio