Re: What would you like to see in WebRTC next? A low-level API?

On 24.01.2018 17:33, Peter Thatcher wrote:
> We (Chrome WebRTC implementors) get a pretty continuous stream of feedback
> from web app developers.  And some of us (myself included) are working on
> both WebRTC implementations and web apps.  I started this thread trying to
> distill down a summary of what we're hearing from web app developers most
> often: they want more direct, low-level control.

It's the 'why' I'm interested in. What do they have in mind they
currently cannot do (or which would be too much of a hassle)?

> But I agree it would be nice to have more app developers providing direct
> input in the WG.

Absolutely. Please encourage them to write to this mailing list directly
when they reach up to you.

Cheers
Lennart