Re: webRTC and Content Security Policy connect-src

On 17/01/2018 1:14, Stephen Farrell wrote:
> Maybe I'm overly concerned, but there could be significant
> problems with whitelists in this space acting to further
> entrench the biggest players generally getting to see or
> control JS or traffic, even if the web sites didn't really
> want to have that happen.

While I could agree with this concern, that is a concern for CSP in
general, not for our switch. I would be more worried if a hosting
service doesn't allow xmlhttprequest outside their service to enforce
vendor lock in, but this would be an issue to discuss in CSP list, not here.

Best regards

Sergio