Re: webRTC and Content Security Policy connect-src

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 11:14 AM, Stephen Farrell
<stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> wrote:
> Can we ensure that any such big switch or granular control
> does not in practice create a major bias towards requiring
> involvement from some major web property before a random
> web site can deploy WebRTC with CSP?

Yeah, I'll confess that this is part of why I have reservations about
these switches.  It encourages a deployment model that centralizes
communications in ways that advantage larger providers.

Pure peer-to-peer is much harder to get working if you have to
authorize every IP address.  The inherent difficulty of implementing
Roman's suggestion to authenticate candidates should make that
obvious.