Re: Ban ICE-LITE? webRTC and Content Security Policy connect-src

> In Full ICE both endpoint need to send STUN requests (including
> remote credentials) *before* media can be sent by any of them. Not
> true in ICE Lite (obviously).

I don't think that's actually true. All it takes for an endpoint to begin
sending media is to send a connectivity check and receive a response.
That's what Chrome does at least, and I can't find anything in the standard
that indicates otherwise.

So, I don't see that there's any problem unique to ICE lite; this seems
like a general issue.