[webrtc-pc] canTrickleIceCandidiates question

From: Philipp Hancke via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 12:18:51 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
fippo has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== canTrickleIceCandidiates question ==
spawned by [this question](https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg16806.html)

Is there a way to set an initial value for canTrickleIceCandidiates? Basically a "I know what I am doing" which will make the code [shown on mdn](https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/RTCPeerConnection/canTrickleIceCandidates) signal a trickle-offer.

Arguably such code could simply ignore canTrickleIceCandidiates so I am not sure if not being able to set an initial value is a serious concern.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/1721 using your GitHub account