Re: status of webrtc-quic

The Stockholm interim decided that it wanted more information about the
use cases that raise the questions for which QUIC may be the answer.

My personal take is that we're likely to adopt it once we've gotten our
act together on use cases (we need a QUIC API, and this looks like a
good start), so my willingness to spend cycles on fixing template issues
is fairly limited.

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.