RE: Temporal and spatial scalability support on RTCRtpEncodingParameters

Kind of agree, browsers implementators would probably know much better than
the app dev how to provide the best quality and adjust layers accordingly,
and that the dependency id mechanism is over complicated.

However I think it would worthy to be able to give some hints about what
you would like to receive, like "send me at fps, fps/2 low res and 1fps
high res".

Best regards
Sergio