Re: My personal input to the WebRTC-NV discussions

+1 to interop with WebRTC-PC
+1 to no SDP/RtpTransceiver
+1 to constructing and configuring IceTransports, DtlsTransports,
RtpSenders, RtpReceivers, and SctpTransports.
+1 to adding new transport protocols

Other comment:
- I think the IceTransport does a good job of representing an ICE agent
(for one component of one data stream, using the latest ICEbis
terminology).  But it needs a few methods, and possibly a separate gatherer
object.
- We might also want somewhere to stick the cross-RtpSender stuff, like
things that relate to a congestion control context.