Re: My personal input to the WebRTC-NV discussions

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 23:00:47 +1100
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Just a thought: could we keep the RTCPeerConnection object around
rather than replace it with Javascript - it would be an aggregate
object that can be deconstructed through direct use of the other
objects. I think it would be useful, not just from a backwards
compatibility point of view, but also from a simplicity point of view
for the most basic use cases.

Cheers,
Silvia.