Re: RTCSessionDescription and RTCIceCandidate

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 09:45:37 -0700
To: Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>
Cc: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On 14 September 2015 at 00:10, Adam Bergkvist
<adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com> wrote:
>> I'm afraid they aren't prefixed in Chrome; shouldn't we add the
>> constructor to the dictionary, even if only for backwards comapt?
>
> If we don't, we're breaking pretty much every single app out there.

I'm happy to restore them (I've done so), but I'll note that they
should be marked as deprecated, they are strictly wasteful.

editors, you should note that respec doesn't like the constructor form
the spec uses when the constructor is attached to a dictionary.