MMUSIC response

From: Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 08:51:31 -0700
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>, Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Hi,

As requested in the interim meeting, Cullen and I got in touch with the
MMUSIC chairs and asked for their assistance in moving the simulcast work
forward.  They have contacted the authors, who have expressed their
willingness to put forward a new draft based on the discussion in Prague
and push for rough consensus on it.  When the draft appears, Cullen and I
will flag it to the group so folks can review it and comment in MMUSIC.
Based on the previous cycles' discussions, we're likely to have at best
rough consensus here, so folks should both review and comment early and be
willing to compromise.

regards,

Ted and Cullen