Re: Proposed disposition, CSRC issues

By the way, if it helps, this is the best we had at the time when we gave
up:

dictionary RTCRtpContributingSource {
  double packetTime;
  unsigned int csrc;
  int audioLevel;
{

partial interface RTCRtpReceiver {
  // A read rather than an event because it would fire so frequently.
  sequence<RTCRtpContributingSource> getContributingSources();
}