Re: Proposed disposition, CSRC issues

#4 came up in ORTC, and we went through a number of ideas and designs, and
in the end, it was a complex API to get right, and all of the developers
involved that were asking for it basically said "this isn't that important;
we can live without it".

So, I agree with Harald's conclusion on #4.  And all of this conclusions,
for that matter.

As for it being a MUST in the API, the chairs made a clear position that if
something is going to be part of 1.0, then it MUST have a PR by the time of
the f2f.  Is there such a PR for CSRCs?