Re: Proposed disposition, CSRC issues

The problem with RTCRtpContributingSource.audioLevel is that if the goal is merely to figure out what sources are generating energy, then the CSRCs are just as good.  If the goal is to actually process the audio levels, then it is not helpful to retrieve audioLevel data at the same frequency (e.g. Once a second) one might request CSRCs.  So either way, obtaining audioLevel via this polling scheme doesn't seem to be helpful.