Re: Review WebRTC 1.0

> On 15 Oct 2015, at 10:08, Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:
>
> As announced earlier [1] we would like getting WebRTC 1.0 [2] reviewed
> now that most of the things we agreed to include for 1.0 during the
> Redmond meeting have been incorporated. We would like to use part of the
> TPAC sessions to deal with the comments, so please review before TPAC.
>
> Log the comments/issues etc. you find as github Issues [3], that makes
> it easier to handle them than email comments. Of course you are more
> than welcome to submit PRs that fix the issues you find!
Dear all,

I just opened two issues

https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/345
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/346

which are related to the handling of long label/protocol fields for
data channels. These issues were found by Peter Titz while implementing
a conformance test suite for the WebRTC data channels.

I hope this issues can be resolved before the specification is finished.

Best regards
Michael