Review of WebRTC 1.0 - set off some time

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 06:09:36 +0000
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi all,

as Erik announced last week [1] the editors are working together with
the PR drivers to produce a version of WebRTC 1.0 with the majority of
the functionality we decided to add at the Seattle/Redmond f2f merged in
by early October.

Our plan is to have this version reviewed by the group to reveal issues
that we can address and resolve at the TPAC meeting, so we ask you all
to set off some time for this.

Stefan for the chairs.

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2015Sep/0090.html