Review WebRTC 1.0

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 08:08:00 +0000
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
As announced earlier [1] we would like getting WebRTC 1.0 [2] reviewed
now that most of the things we agreed to include for 1.0 during the
Redmond meeting have been incorporated. We would like to use part of the
TPAC sessions to deal with the comments, so please review before TPAC.

Log the comments/issues etc. you find as github Issues [3], that makes
it easier to handle them than email comments. Of course you are more
than welcome to submit PRs that fix the issues you find!

The chairs

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2015Sep/0106.html
[2] http://w3c.github.io/webrtc-pc/
[3] https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues