Re: Proposed Charter Changes

OK, I have tweaked Erik's proposed text to try to make it clear what the
purpose of the new APIs are, by adding a new bullet called "Direct
control".

I also performed a few other wordsmithings. Hopefully those in favor of
Erik's proposal will also like this version.

Diff from Erik's proposal:
https://github.com/fluffy/webrtc-charter/compare/alt...juberti:alt

Full proposal:
https://github.com/juberti/webrtc-charter/blob/alt/proposed-charter.txt