Re: Proposed Charter Changes

> On Apr 29, 2015, at 08:48, tim panton <thp@westhawk.co.uk> wrote:
>
> I worry that "offer/answer” means nothing to the average Computer Science student
> or javascript programmer.

I take your point, but given that the associated methods are
createOffer and createAnswer, I think it's a fair assumption that
anyone working with this document will be familiar with the
terminology.

In any case, I'm not trying to push "offer/answer" as much as I'm
objecting to "declarative" as a term of art that means something that
is almost, but not quite, the opposite of what you intend.

/a