Re: Suggestion made during AC review of charter

I agree it's good practice to confirm decisions on the mailing list, but
this
particular text seems extremely problematic. In particular:

"If no objections are raised on the mailing list
within that time, the resolution will be considered to have consensus
as a resolution of the Working Group"

And what if there is *one* objection and 50 people in favor?

-Ekr