Re: RTCStatsType value for datachannel stata

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 16:22:59 -0800
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Cc: public-webrtc@w3.org
On Jan 23, 2015 2:39 AM, "Harald Alvestrand" <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:

>> Turns out there's a bug on partial enums, so I've raised this question
with a reference to the bug [1].
> I don't want to depend on webIDL features that might or might not happen;
I'm fine with converting to DOMString now and leaving a note (in the
bugtracker?) that we should consider moving back to enum once bug xxxx is
resolved in a way we find useful.

Can we not pretend that this bug is fixed? Here, the idl being partial is
only a documentation convenience, is it not?