Re: ReplaceTrack and track.id (Re: ReplaceTrack - need to evaluate alternatives)

Well it's already there via SDP munging :).

And te question isn't whether to allow the JS to choose the MID.  It's
whether to have two IDs/labels (MID + something else), or just one (MID).
If one will work, I prefer one.