Re: CfC to transition "Media Capture and Streams" to Last Call

Thanks for the note, Peter!

Reminder - the CfC expires tomorrow (Friday, April 10). We have pull
requests to fix the issues we've been notified of (off-list) so far, and
expect to issue a new editors' draft before the Last Call is sent out.

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.