Querying for possibility: Interim meeting before the IETF in Prague?

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 11:05:41 +0200
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
The chairs are looking at the option of scheduling an interim meeting
before the IETF meeting in Prague, and want to gauge your interest.

We're looking at a 2-day event (given experience of previous events),
and holding it either Thursday-Friday or Friday-Saturday before the event.

The Doodle poll is here:

http://doodle.com/kwzyet4q33pgzkg8

If you can or are willing to participate, please participate in the
poll, and mark your options accordingly.

If you are not willing or able to participate, please participate in the
poll and state this fact.

The critical issue when scheduling will be whether a critical mass of
participants are willing to join - if we can't have a productive
meeting, we won't have a meeting.

Harald, for the chairs.

-- Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.