Re: Video freeze issue...

> We have an application running video chat using webrtc.
> We are noticing that sometimes the incoming video on the app freezes for few
> seconds in normal bandwidth condition.
> Under relatively low bandwidth situation, this freeze is for longer
> durations(30 seconds to 1 min).
>
> Adding some debug logs got us to the point where we see that decoding thread
> is not getting back a decodable frame from jitter buffer as
> NextCompleteTimestamp() function always returns false.

Hi, this issue must not be reported here as this is not the intented
mailing list for reporting implementation bugs.

Please do not reply to this mail and take a look to this similar issue
I reported in the Chrome bugtracker. Please comment on it if you feel
it is related to your issue.

Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc@aliax.net>