Re: Next steps on RTCRtpSender "doohickey" proposal

We discussed this and we're OK with the basics, but the following was
a little controversial:

void addTrack(MediaStreamTrack track, optional MediaStream stream);

We concluded to do instead:

void addTrack(MediaStreamTrack track, MediaStream... stream);

Variadic arguments FTW.