Re: New issue: switching sources

What do you mean by "understand the dangers"?  What dangers are there?

And in general, yes, I think we can document the implications and leave it
up to the app developer to handle it, especially since the only implication
I can see is that ​the track ID on one end doesn't match the track ID on
the other end, but that seems very minor to me.