Re: REMINDER: Joint Interim meeting May 19-21, 2014

Nor can I.

Even if someone elected to stream the meetings from their laptop (+ w3c irc
room minutes) it would be better than nothing.

Ustream or Hangouts on Air have worked decently for us in the ORTC CG in
the past.

*Erik Lagerway <http://ca.linkedin.com/in/lagerway> |
*Hookflash<http://hookflash.com/>* |
1 (855) Hookflash ext. 2 | Twitter