Re: Server-oriented stack (Was: Summary (updated)...)

Justin,

I don't catch either the "Missing server-oriented version of WebRTC" entry on your mail. There are many different WebRTC server-side solutions. For example, at kurento.org we have a (FOSS) GStreamer based implementations of all the capabilities you mention:

- DTLS (new GStreamer element based on GNU TLS)
- ICE (nice sink&source gst element)
- Recording (basing on pre-existing GStreamer elements compatible MP4 and WebM)
- Live transformation of WebRTC flows to HTTP pseudostreaming flows (MP4 and WebM)
- Dispatcher for group communications
- Mixer for group communications
- Etc.

By "Missing server version" you mean a port of the PeerConnection?

Best.

Luis.