Re: Summary (updated) of "What is missing for building real services" thread

Any thoughts about using Javascript Promises now that they are available
natively in Chrome, Opera and Firefox? This was the missing bit the last
time we had this discussion.

Reference: http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/es6/promises/

Gili