Re: Summary of "What is missing for building real services" thread

On 17 Jan 2014, at 19:11, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org> wrote:

> Iñaki,
>
> I don't know why you seem to feel so threatened by this proposal. I'm simply highlighting the fact that authors of native WebRTC applications and headless servers have a need for such a library. Whether I personally work on it or not does not invalidate that point. I'm bringing it to the community's attention and we'll see where it goes from here. If nothing happens, so be it, but at least interested parties see that they're not alone. We are in a better place to collaborate with each other once we see who else is interested.

But this is absolutely the wrong place to have that discussion. This is the w3c mailing list that is attempting to define the API that the browser offers. We are having enough of a hard time getting that done, please don’t widen the scope.

T.