Re: WebRTC Certificate Management - a plea to NOT use Web Crypto

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 16:03:32 -0800
To: Ryan Sleevi <sleevi@google.com>
Cc: public-webcrypto@w3.org, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>, Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx>
On 23 December 2014 at 15:33, Ryan Sleevi <sleevi@google.com> wrote:
> That's why I very carefully tried to start from "This is what you say you
> need, what is proposed won't get you get you there, here's alternatives".

I appreciate your attempt to be constructive.  And I'm sympathetic to
that argument.

I have to apologize, but I can't assimilate that much information all
at once.  That was all (and why re-reading isn't helping).  My
question was an attempt to simplify for the sake of clarity alone, not
to suggest that Richard was right or that you were wrong.

If this is really that complex a problem to explain, I guess that I'll
do my reading.  I'll get back to you in a few weeks.