Re: per-DataChannel stats: on PeerConnection or on DataChannel?

From: Cullen Jennings (fluffy) <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 20:45:42 +0000
To: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>
CC: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>, Donald Curtis <decurtis@google.com>

> On Dec 18, 2014, at 1:20 PM, Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> wrote:
>

> Has there already been discussion about this that I don't remember?

We need to be able to correlate stats in the sense that there needs to be a way to get the latest stats for RTP and Transport at same time. Returning all the stats in one call is an easy way to do that but there are probably other ways to do with with multiple calls. We just need some way of doing it.