RE: Update of RTCRtpSender "doohickey" proposal

From: Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 16:39:11 +0000
To: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>
Peter said:

“I think the RTCRtpEncodingParams on the knobs inside of it are potentially a very large conversation. I think the addTrack/RtpSender/RtpReceiver/DtlsTransport is good enough by itself that it shouldn't be blocked by getting the knobs inside of RTCRtpEncodingParams perfect.”

[BA] Indeed.  To contain the potentially large conversation, it might be useful to have agreement on what features need to be supported in RTCRtpEncodingParams for WebRTC 1.0.