Re: Update of RTCRtpSender "doohickey" proposal

From: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:41:16 -0700
To: Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
You know, when you quote me, it makes me realize how terrible my grammar
was :).  Here's how I meant to type it:

"I think the knobs inside of RTCRtpEncodingParam are potentially a very
large conversation. I think the addition of
addTrack/RtpSender/RtpReceiver/DtlsTransport is good enough by itself that
it shouldn't be blocked by getting the knobs inside of RTCRtpEncodingParams
perfect"