Re: Update of RTCRtpSender "doohickey" proposal

You know, when you quote me, it makes me realize how terrible my grammar
was :).  Here's how I meant to type it:

"I think the knobs inside of RTCRtpEncodingParam are potentially a very
large conversation. I think the addition of
addTrack/RtpSender/RtpReceiver/DtlsTransport is good enough by itself that
it shouldn't be blocked by getting the knobs inside of RTCRtpEncodingParams
perfect"