Reminder: TPAC registration and visa

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:02:04 +0200
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
Hi all,

Just a reminder that if you plan to participate in our next F2F during
the W3C TPAC week (Nov 11-15) [1], you need to register for it at:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2013/

In particular, many of us will need a visa to get in Shenzhen; the
registration form includes instructions on how to get an invitation
letter to obtain the said visa — if you want to get it before the end of
this month, you should request the letter around now.

Feel free to contact me should you have any question about TPAC and its
associated logistics.

Dom

1.http://www.w3.org/2013/11/TPAC/