Re: Missing Features: Stream Control

Should this not be synchronized with the Streams API? Please see recent
evolutions [1] and thread [2] (where WebRTC streams are mentioned)

Ccing Webapps and Takeshi/Feras.

Regarding your proposal I was about to propose to add about the same
thing in Streams: at least a stop method (which would send an EOF) and
maybe a resume method, or something like your pause/unpause.

For flow control I think I am changing my mind, it looks impossible to
do a precise flow control with js, so probably the API itself should
handle it.

Regards,

Aymeric

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2013OctDec/0152.html