Re: Query on WebRTC MedaiStreamRecorder

From: Kiran Kumar <g.kiranreddy4u@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 19:05:24 +0530
To: Dhamu <sridhamu@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Dear Sridhamu,

Media Capture is the right place to rise this question, but not webrtc.

This was discussed in January in media-capture.
You can check the following links for the same.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2013Jan/0052.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2013Jan/0077.html

Thanks,
Kiran.