Re: Client/server (non-p2p) video

The abstraction there is great, but from my understanding all the pieces weren't available yet for a one-to-many server using WebSockets - at least in any way that's not just using javascript to capture and send individual frames.

I'm more looking for the ability to do compressed streaming to a server. Currently the only way I can see this happening is to write a server that pretends to be a peer for WebRTC.

-- Kevin