Re: Teleco Integrators vs Web Developers vs Browser Implementers

From: <piranna@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 01:32:23 +0200
To: Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>
Cc: Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>, Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>, Gili <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, public-webrtc <public-webrtc@w3.org>
> We are
> already (or at least seriously considering) setting communication addresses
> and media lines via JavaScript API calls.

Where can I be able to read about this? "Communication addresses" is
expected to identify and look-up other peers, for example using an
UUID? I'm fairly interested on this point, since it's what I'm
currently investigating and doing myself
(http://github.com/ShareIt-project/WebP2P.io) and would be great if
it's defined a more standard solution for this issue... :-)

Unix."
 Linus Tordvals, creador del sistema operativo Linux