Re: SDP wrapper? Object-oriented API?

     That's fine and well but you've got to start somewhere. What's the
harm in collecting use-cases and building an API on top of SDP for now?
Even if you're right, it's hard to convince people to make such a large
leap at once. Let's see what this API ends up looking like, and we can
then revisit the idea of taking it to a higher level.

     Long term, you will need to come up with a *concrete* proposal for
an API that works for signaling protocols that require Offer/Answer and
yet doesn't expose those details to end-users. Like I said, let's start
small and build up to these goals.

Gili