Re: SDP wrapper? Object-oriented API?

     To recap, we have the following use-cases for mutating the SDP:

  * Browser interop (keeping this on the list because I anticipate the
    need as IE, Safari and Opera come on board)
  * Prioritizing audio/video streams
  * Bandwidth limits
  * Codec limits

     Please keep these coming. We need to understand all use-cases in
order to formulate an API.

Gili