Re: SDP wrapper? Object-oriented API?

Hi Jim,

     I'm asking for a WebRTC-specific API. The entire point is to
abstract away the complexity of SDP and enable us to replace it in the
future. To be clear, I'm asking for a high-level abstraction of the
key/value pairs you're stuffing into SDP (and please don't use
terminology specific to SDP, think higher level).

     You could implement it by simply renaming "sdp" everywhere in the
API to "PeerCapabilities" (still returned by createOffer(),
createAnswer()) but then add class methods for manipulating the contents.

Gili