RE: SDP wrapper? Object-oriented API?

From: Suhas Nandakumar (snandaku) <snandaku@cisco.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 03:47:21 +0000
To: cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>

My 2 cents ..

I personally dont feel why would one want to modify SDP frequently than supporting few special cases. Also once the APIs, SDP Usages and constraints are finalized, i envision there will be much lesser need to modify SDP by hand.

Needing to have a object wrapper is fine by not sure if it is a MUST requirement.

Cheers
Suhas