Re: SDP wrapper? Object-oriented API?

From: cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:10:22 -0400
To: public-webrtc@w3.org

     +1. I understand that the spec authors are determined to stick with
SDP and that's okay, but can we get the specification to explicitly
state that SDP arguments are to be treated as read-only opaque tokens at
this time? This leaves the door open to providing an object-oriented API
for mutating SDP at some future time.

Gili