Re: Proposal: Different specifications for different target audiences

From: cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 19:20:10 -0400
To: tim panton <thp@westhawk.co.uk>
On 21/07/2013 6:07 PM, tim panton wrote:
> To be clear - I wasn't asking for use-cases - I was being asked for them.
> My reply then, as now,  is that we just don't know how webRTC will be
> used in the (near) future.
> Any design process that starts off by assuming we know the definitive
> set of use cases is doomed.

Tim,

     Let's take a step back.

     I think we both agree that we need a low-level API needs to be
driven by the capabilities exposed by the signaling layer (not
high-level use-cases). I think we both agree that we need a high-level
API needs to be driven by typical Web Developer use-cases. So what are
we disagreeing on here?

Gili